I haven't updated VCS in a while and somehow managed to keep this update ready but unreleased for months, so today I decided it was about time to get rid of it and be free to work on 1.13 😛
This is a minor update with a couple bugfixes, but most importantly, it marks the switch to bash 3; this means a lot of small changes to the code so you should update to 1.12.3 to test if it works correctly before I release future versions (eventually 🙂 with much more important changes.
- Bugfix: Actually handle –ffmpeg and –mplayer [#169]
- Bugfix: Correct parsing of -U [#187]
- Switch to a minimum of bash 3.1 [#173]
- Avoid re-capturing the same frame twice [#122]
- Use getent instead of /etc/passwd when available
- Bugfix/Internal: Don't use mplayer's length as a ceil for timecode removal [#174]