A small update for Relevation.
It will now handle wrong passwords a bit more gracefully and it's also easier to use on Windows now.
Full list of changes:
- Support cryptopy if PyCrypto is not available. Enhances cross-platform support.
- Print an error message if the decryption produced wrong data (normally caused by a bad password)
- Add PyCrypto/cryptopy to version info (--version)
- Windows support enhancements:
- Minimalistic GUI
- Py2exe support
- Packaging scripts
- Fix $ make uninstall procedure
- Relevation 1.1
http://p.outlyer.net/relevation/files/relevation-1.1.zip (zip includes PDF and HTML manpage)